Tile Flooring and CarpetVinyl, Wood, Stone, Marble, Travertine
When it comes to flooring, nothing gives you more options and opportunities to express your unique vision than tile. With so many colors, patterns and sizes to choose from, there are countless ways to make use of tile in your home and it is among the easiest types of floors to keep clean.
Carpet can add the perfect touch of color and class that embraces the decor of a room. The advantage of carpet flooring is the wide variety of colorful plush-pile fabrics. Advancement in treated carpeting makes for family-friendly coverings in high-traffic areas. Whether it's carpet, tile, stone, laminate, vinyl or hardwood flooring, your agent will schedule a free in-home measurement, and follow it up with a quote and installation. After the flooring is installed, we will help you keep it looking new with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Free evaluations and estimates
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed • Bonded • Insured
- Carpet Installation: Carpet installation is a job best handled by experienced contractors-and the team at The Home Improvement Club is as experienced as they come. From measurement and cutting to installation and the finishing touches, we'll ensure your new carpet looks great and is ready to stand up to everyday use for years to come.
- Tile Installation: Tile installation in Mesa, AZ is frequently tackled as a DIY project-and often with less-than-stellar results. To prevent damage to the tile itself (as well as to the flooring underneath), and to ensure smooth, secure application with clean edges and a professional look, trust the experts at The Home Improvement Club to install your new tile floors.
- Tile Repair: While tile floors are durable and easy to keep looking nice, they aren't indestructible, and damage can occur. You shouldn't have to live with scratches and cracks in your tile floor-and you don't have to. For repairs to tile flooring in Mesa, AZ, turn to the seasoned pros at The Home Improvement Club to get your tile looking its best once again.
- Free Estimates: Have you been putting off tile floor installation due to the price tag? The Home Improvement Club can provide a free estimate and give you a much better idea of the financial scope of your project.
Here's a closer look at what carpet and tile flooring services we offer at The Home Improvement Club:
The experts at The Home Improvement Club have the skill, knowledge, equipment and experience necessary to work on all types of flooring. Whether you're in the market for new tile or carpet installation in Mesa, AZ or just want your existing flooring to look like new again, give us a call at 480-454-3959 to schedule your free estimate.
|Sample Services||Average Cost||Member Price|
Tile Floor Installation
There are countless ways to make use of tile in your home and it is among the eastiest types of floors to keep clean.
Electrical Panel Upgrade
Most older homes were built with a usage limit of 100 amps. Electrical panel upgrades are often required as modern appliances and devices increase demand.
Water Heater Installation
Delivery and installation of a new electric or gas water heater, including new hoses and fittings. Old unit hauled away for recycling.
Professional drywall repair to all holes and cracks in your walls and ceilings that occur throughout most homes over time due to settling.
Premium quality vinyl or aluminum window replacement - zero down, zero percent interest, and payments up to 25 months!
New Gas Lines
New gas lines installed to any gas furnace, water heater or stove purchased separately.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your purchase of any two services.