Drywall Repair and InstallationLifetime Warranty On Workmanship
Letting drywall repairs remain on your "To Do" list can lead to further damage down the road. Our professional drywall contractors can handle everything from hanging sheetrock to restoration and remodeling projects. We provide expert drywall repair for all holes, large or small, and we'll repair those cracks in walls and ceilings that occur throughout most homes over time due to settling. Addressing drywall issues quickly, especially in moisture-damaged areas, prevents the need for much larger potential problems and repairs down the road. Give us a call for a free in-home estimate. We also provide fast, professional Interior and Exterior House Painting services.
- Free evaluations and estimates
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed • Bonded • Insured
The Home Improvement Club is the valley's premier source for home services and the answer to maintaining your home affordably and stress free.
- Installation: The need for drywall installation can arise during major remodels, making The Home Improvement Club your go-to source for this specialized work. If you're remodeling your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or other area of your home, we can ensure drywall installation is handled professionally with outstanding results.
- Repair: Drywall is known for being relatively durable, but accidents do happen. Roughhousing kids, moving-related scrapes and scratches, miscalculations while hanging wall decorations and other mishaps can all result in unsightly damage. When you need drywall repair in Mesa, AZ, we hope you'll turn to the team at The Home Improvement Club.
The Home Improvement Club offers the following services as a drywall contractor in Mesa, AZ:
Give The Home Improvement Club a call at 480-454-3959 for a free in-home estimate, and remember: we also provide fast, professional interior and exterior house painting services!
|Sample Services||Average Cost||Member Price|
Professional drywall repair to all holes and cracks in your walls and ceilings that occur throughout most homes over time due to settling.
Tile Floor Installation
There are countless ways to make use of tile in your home and it is among the eastiest types of floors to keep clean.
Water Heater Installation
Delivery and installation of a new electric or gas water heater, including new hoses and fittings. Old unit hauled away for recycling.
Electrical Panel Upgrade
Most older homes were built with a usage limit of 100 amps. Electrical panel upgrades are often required as modern appliances and devices increase demand.
Premium quality vinyl or aluminum window replacement - zero down, zero percent interest, and payments up to 25 months!
New Gas Lines
New gas lines installed to any gas furnace, water heater or stove purchased separately.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your purchase of any two services.